A glowing flawless skin is the desire of almost everyone today but having one is a tiresome process. There are many beauty products promising to give a glowing flawless complexion to you in the market but hardly any one is effective. Not only facial creams but toilet soaps also make such false promises. Most of them have adverse effects on your skin and instead of giving a flawless look they leave marks, blemishes or sometime acne to make it worse.
First of all improve your daily diet and include whole range of fruits and vegetables. Daily dose of curd and eating almonds will definitely help you on a basic level because if your body is healthy from inside then it will reflect outside too.
• Apply sweet almond oil on your body at night and at least one hour before taking bath. This will give you glowing and smooth supple skin.
• Avoid caffeinated drinks like cold drinks, coffee and tea.
• Avoid having food with excess oil and spices; they will make your skin acne prone.
• Before trying any new skin product take appointment of your dermatologist.
• Use products that have natural ingredients like Aloe Vera and Turmeric.
• Before going to bed remove all kind make up with the help of a good cleanser.
• Scrub your skin with a paste of coarse grained gram flour, turmeric and milk. This will remove dead skin from outer layer and will help your skin to breath.
Not every skin type is same so use products that are made for your skin type. Some face packs advisable for a smooth skin are:
• For normal skin: Mix 1 table spoon of barley powder with half teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of honey.
Apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes. Or Take one piece of ripped papaya, Half teaspoon honey, and one spoon milk cream. Mix all these ingredients and make it as a paste. Apply this paste for 25 minutes and rinse off.
• Oily skin: Take half grated fresh radish, one spoon of vinegar, one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of honey. Mix all these ingredients in a glass of distilled water and store in a bottle. Wipe your skin regularly to shrink open pores and reduce greasiness. Or take vinegar and rose water in equal quantities, apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing with cold water
• Dry skin: Take milk and add fresh rose petals into it .Keep it for half an hour and then apply. Later remove it with cotton. It will not only make skin soft, clear complexion but also act as a cleanser. Or try castor oil on skin for softer supple look.
• Turmeric is good for skin as it is full of anti oxidants. A mixture of turmeric powder and sandalwood mixed with rose water is also helpful in getting a flawless skin.